Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I survived a Japanese Game show...

This is probably my new favorite show.
I will still have my love for Anthony Bourdain in No reservations, and Andrew Zimmern for his Bizzarre Foods show, but seriously no matter how sarcastic Bourdain gets nothing is as amusing as Americans making fools of themselves on tv in a foreign land for money.

"Survived A Japanese Game Show has begun shooting in Japan and will premiere TUESDAY, JUNE 24 (9:00-10:00 p.m. ET) on ABC. This unscripted reality/game show takes an eye-opening, behind-the-scenes look at 10 Americans - many of whom have never traveled outside the United States -- who are whisked away to Japan and compete in the ultimate Japanese game show...with hilarious results. The final winner will take home $250,000. "

http://abc.go.com/summer/isurvivedajapanesegame/index

Seriously- the Japanese never ceases to amaze me. They are the only ones in the world where people in expensive suits are probably sitting in a high rise building in conference rooms and getting excited about an idea to put people in chicken costumes so they could pop egg balloons with their butt- and make money off of it.

May I also suggest searching on You tube "Human Tetris"

1 comment:

Becca said...

I'm glad you're into it now. I enjoyed texting you about it that one night. & human tetris is my favorite by far.