So I am never going to have a crazy weekend like I did last weekend ever again..EVER.
To make long story short: I watched a midnight showing of Batman the movie, 8k run, picked up my sister from Dulles Airport, worked Sat. and Sunday, and came into work on Friday morning at 5:30am to set up for The Mill. Did I mention I got 10 hours of sleep in 3 days during the midst of this?
The result of all this is my body came crumbling down. It took a week for me to finally recover. My body reacted with a bacteria infection (which I will not get into), a cold sore and some extremely sore muscles all over.
The problem is that I could do something like that in college perfectly fine. I would just need one day to recover and then everything will get back in schedule. I feel like ever since I turned 25 my body has just slowly been deteriorating. Not only do I have to care about what i eat but I actually have sleep decent amount now?
It kind of sucks realizing that your body can't stay the same forever.
My husband however still remains to be my Superman. He worked a 65 hour week this week in order to have all his projects turned in time. He would wake up at 5am, and then come home at 10pm. He comes home early on Friday, and instead of relaxing he proceeds to work weeding out in the lawn for 4 hours! Even in the midst of all this he was able to care for my body and soul while I was sick, even praying for me in the morning before he would leave for work. I am SO BLESSED to have this man in my life.
On a happy note we finally decided on a contractor so we will happily be shopping to redo our bathroom! Our masterbathroom now consists of a small shower, toilet and a two sink vanity. Instead we are going to rip everything out, put in a jacuzzi tub with one sink vanity and a new toilet. We will put some new fresh tiles on the walls and hopefully put some marble flooring.
I am soo excited! There will definitely be before and after pictures to come.
No comments:
Post a Comment