
Two words: TOTALLY AWESOME.
Probably the best comic book movie I have EVER seen.
I have always been faithful to certain Marvel and DC Comic characters, with Batman being one of them. It astounished me how true to the real characters from the comic book they made in the movie.
I LOVE how they portrayed Batman and the Joker. They really portrayed the Joker out to be a psychotic serial killer that he really is in the comic book.
I had NO idea Heath Ledger was such a good actor. Everything I've seen him in I never thought that he was good, just another pretty face getting on simply by his looks.
This movie is defintiley for the people who grew up reading the comics at its popularity peak- and have grown up not to be able to enjoy the Comic book medium anymore. So here is the more "adult version."
I slept only 1.5 hours because of this movie (got home 3:30am, had to be at work at 5:30am)
IT WAS ABSOLUTELY WORTH IT.
I love this feeling, the feeling after you watch a movie so good there really is nothing about it you think they should change about it.
Happiness...
No comments:
Post a Comment