I don't really know where to begin.
I started out with Xanga.com 6 years ago as a freshmen in college.
I really enjoyed updating it while I was in college. Then people moved to Myspace.
I swore never to open up a myspace and to be honest I am really glad that I never did. (Aka all the stalker stories gave me a resolute never to do anything like that)
But people have been mentioning that ever since I moved away and got married its been harder and harder to keep in touch. Since people no longer do Xanga anymore I decided to do facebook. But you can't really "discuss" anything on facebook.
There is the constant "updates" and the one liners but no real conclusive intellectual thought gets expressed.
So after debating for a long time I guess I have succumbed into peer pressure and opened up a blog.
And lets be honest not every blog will be something extremely intelligent and forward thinking. There will be blogs about food, cooking and traveling. Basically my interests, goals, and random thoughts: thus the phrase "brain farts."
So here we go! Lets see how this venture starts.
No comments:
Post a Comment