Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Diet.. yet again?

So as most of you know, my husband is a yo-yo dieter. Seriously he does it more than I do.
He gets extremely serious about dieting while training for BJJ, but then he gets injured, and when he doesn't exercise he isn't motivated to eat well.

Also this amazing cupcake place opened right infront of his work. It has come to a point where the owners know him by name, open the doors for him when they aren't suppose to be opened, and upon meeting me said "Ohh so you're Mrs. Matt."

http://www.ohwhatacake.com/ (Seriously, the best cupcakes..EVER)

Nothing like a little competition to get him going- his coworkers pooled together to see who could lose the most weight by the end of July.
Normally I would just roll my eyes, and say oh baby you don't need to change your eating habits. You exercise so much the weight just comes off you.

That was until I found out who were participating.
For reasons I don't want to express on a website- lets just say that its getting me competitive as well. (All in good fun)
So now I am getting serious about my cooking for him and it will be a interesting summer. Of course this bites that in June we are going to an all inclusive resort so...we might have a set back.

*sigh.. why do we love food so much?

No comments: